Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:42:19 -0500

That could be a sign of limited fuel flow,...power should drop off when
overly fat.  Check tank petcock, fuel filters, needle seats, (if carb)
etc.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
website:   www.jcperformance.com