Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] Spacer gasket question

shammar@nsk-corp.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:17:17 -0500

Nope.  The cams will be farther away from the crank, but the length of chain
between the crank and exhaust cam will remain the same.  Therefore the exaust
cam will be advanced.  The intake cam just follows along.  Imagine lifting the
head up with the cams and chain installed, but plenty of slack behind the cams
(no tensioner) - the cams will advance forward.

Bob

"Burger, Marius (M)" <marius.burger@sasol.com> on 11/16/99 08:05:09 AM