Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:57:32 -0500

During tuning I made a cluster of boost, fuel pressure, O2 sensor,
and tach guages, and made a window in my airbox (3/4" lexan) so I could
see what the slides do.  Put the guages next to the airbox and run it with
an external fuel tank on the dyno.

Then put a real good light on the mess and videotape it during the dyno
run.  Play back the tape in slow motion and you can figure out what is
exactly happening.  Virtually eliminates the guesswork.  I'm taking it
another step further and building a datalogger that I can take with me on
rides.

good luck,
    Dave.