Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] Spacer gasket question

Burger, Marius (marius.burger@sasol.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:55:56 +0200

Ja....... well, no...... fine. I see your point Bob. The thickness of the
spacer may not allow you to go one link up on the tight side of the chain.
One will be "in between" links all the time.
Marius

-----Original Message-----
From: shammar@nsk-corp.com [mailto:shammar@nsk-corp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 3:17 PM
To: Burger, Marius (M)
Cc: 'turbobike@natvideo.com'; 'rawant@webtv.net'
Subject: RE: [turbobike] Spacer gasket question

Nope.  The cams will be farther away from the crank, but the length of chain
between the crank and exhaust cam will remain the same.  Therefore the
exaust
cam will be advanced.  The intake cam just follows along.  Imagine lifting
the
head up with the cams and chain installed, but plenty of slack behind the
cams
(no tensioner) - the cams will advance forward.

Bob

"Burger, Marius (M)" <marius.burger@sasol.com> on 11/16/99 08:05:09 AM