Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] carburation vs fuel injection

sebastian (nxtlvlrcng@email.msn.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:38:45 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick <gsxr1100@ptw.com>
To: turbobike@natvideo.com <turbobike@natvideo.com>
Date: Saturday, April 17, 1999 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [turbobike] carburation vs fuel injection

Fuel injection is nice if you have the money to spend. If not blow thru
carbs will be better than drawing thru a single carb. If its for street go
with the blow thru carbs if thats what you decide if you cant spend the
money for the fuel injection. If its for some street and mostly drag racing
a draw thru system will be fine. Fuel injection will give and increase of
approx. 10-20% in horsepower.