Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:19:42 +0200

I completely agree that high cr - "low" boost would yield better throttle
response compared to low cr - high boost.
I just cant see how You get by with that combination and pump gas,
it is contrast to everything I have learned!
I guess I will have to pull out that spacerplate and see, probably would
grenade the pistons on startup!
Yes it would be great to test each others bikes!
I guess I will have to ship My bike over and challenge You for a match
race...hehehe.
Iīm glad to see that this list has woken up again , thanks for starting this
list Rick!

Christer