Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:34:25 -0700

Have you ever detonated a set of pistons running it with stock compression??
or did you start with low compression???
I was just thinking what is the octain of the gas you use??
wounder if the gas you have there is not as good as what we have here
which isn't saying much because we have crappy gas here in california
I think in the eastern states they have better gas.

By the way if you need a place to ship your bike you can ship it here.......

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
Southern California Timing Association 1998 Fastest Bike of the year
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com