Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:43:55 edt

Rick,
   I agree,....my  Buell  has  10.3  /1  (cc'd) compression,  30 degrees
max lead and  10 degree retard at 5 psi,....with 15 psi  on Cam II   and
 10 psi on pump,... (no intercooler) although I don't stay in it hard for
over a mile,....it doesn't detonate,.....60 miles per gal too !    BTW
its easy to tell when it detonates,....if you can't hear it,.....the
cylinders lift off the case and it leaks a little oil around the base !
 :)

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/