Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbocharging a 1074 gsxr

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:31:00 +0200

No, but I have blown 2pistons running at 8:1 compression.
Im planning on using qite high boost on the new setup ,
and dont wanna be limited to low boost settings
when driving on longer trips . This 2 setups in 1,
doesent appeal to Me , to be maximized it will reqire
2 different cam settings ,timing etc.
What ignition setting do You use?
We have 98 octane pump gas here, it would equal to about
97-96 octane over ther, it has something to do with moon and roon
octane ratings (cant remember).
We also have a fuel that consists of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline.
Now thats a thought for the future!

Christer