Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-11 turbocharged!

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:51:51 edt

  IMHO  the 'Aerodyne'   turbo is somewhat delicate,....it will NOT
tolerate a lean backfire without considerable damage,....ask me how i
know this.   The self contained oil supply is a REAL ATTRACTION,.....but
after several rebuilds you won't care.   I'm not trying to start trouble
with any Aerocharger dealers,...I am one,....I would rather not repeat
this to them,......
JC