Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] New project CBR600 F3 turbo

Re: [turbobike] New project CBR600 F3 turbo

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:06:46 -0500

Steve,
    After re-reading your email, skip some of my dumb questions related to your
turbo mounting locations on the SAE car, at first all I saw was F3 and assumed
the engine was still in the bike.  Err...

Dave.