Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: [turbobike] Re: T-2 CBR600 F3

[turbobike] Re: T-2 CBR600 F3

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:34:43 -0500

Eric,
    Tom at turbonetics 909-824-1020 has been a big help, he offered the T-2 to me at
that price.  Still working out the trim, but he's cool and seems willing to work with
you.  Lot better than the aerodyne at $1500, but you have to deal with oiling the
T-2.
    You can't beat $350.  For that, if you can weld you could probably pull off the
whole installation for under $1000.  Other than the guys on this list and their web
pages, I'd suggest you get the Joe Haile book Motorcycle Turbocharging,
Supercharging, and Nitrous.  It's one of the better turbo books I've read.

  Thanks for the offer on the jets, I may take you up on it.

Good luck,
    Dave.