Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: [turbobike] Re: CBR600 F3 turbo location and oil return/scavenge

[turbobike] Re: CBR600 F3 turbo location and oil return/scavenge

Steve Leonard (sleonard@buffnet.net)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:37:56 -0500

Dave,
 One more "tool" I can't live without is Performance Trends: Engine Analizer
software. It is a dyno on your desktop.
For comparison to an actual dyno, it was 5.5% off. They include a compensation
factor. It sure answers a lot of questions before you get to a dyno.
(www.performancetrend.com)

Steve L.