Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: [turbobike] CBR600 F3 - drop the compression ratio

[turbobike] CBR600 F3 - drop the compression ratio

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:57:04 -0500

Steve,
    Thanks for the suggestions.  I may indeed go to fuel injection, I ended up
having to on my sled because I couldn't get it to run right.  I'd love to see the
scans of your intake manifold.

    The F3 has 12:1 compression, I'm assuming you dropped it to 8 or 9:1.  Did you
get new pistons, if so, where?

thanks,
    Dave.