Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: Fwd: RE: [turbobike] Main jet question

Bryan (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:02:11 -0500

I would definitely try a much larger main jet first. How much timing does
an R1 use? How much boost are u trying to make? What fuel are you using?
Describe your fuel delivery system.

Don't run the bike much until you figure this out, you might blow it up.
Where do you live?

At 10:13 PM 11/25/99 -0800, RAW ANT wrote:
>   RAW M.... F..... ANT  X-WebTV-Signature: 1
>	ETAsAhQbFvWFwhNmt+/kY30ULweFHrw7rwIUZKI5Aa+wr/Y9MhtRNzspjE6zujY= From:
>rawant@webtv.net (RAW ANT) Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:01:03 -0800 (PST) To:
>jmausch@collisionanalysis.com Subject: RE: [turbobike] Main jet question
>fabbed up a manifold. I then purchased a T2 with  T3 guts. Every thing fits
>inconspicuously under my fairings, but now the hard part. Tunning. Shammar
>says my bike should make the same power when off boost, but for some reason
>its a dog on low end. I wonder if my manifold is to restrictive. It may
>have something to do with float level. I used the stock air box to
>pressurize the float bowls carbs and slide vale vents. I figure the problem
>with boost is either my slides aren't remaining open or my main jets are to
>small. FEED BACK ENCOURAGED     RAW M.... F..... ANT
bgoodwin@iquest.net
FZR1000 turbo EFI
(aka The Money Pit)