Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Compression Ratio

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:07:19 -0500

 Bob,
   Various shops prices vary,...we charge  $20  per piston (min 2 )  for
thermal coat,
add $5  ea  for  moly skirt coat.  ( new pistons,...slightly more for
used)

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
website:   www.jcperformance.com