Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-12 and -6R

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:02:22 -0500

Lorcan,   et al
     After 38 yrs of doing this high performance stuff,...its still worth
repeating.    Anyone with money can buy a factory
hotrod,  those with a great deal of skill can ride them on the edge,....
  BUT,.........the people with determination
and a vision who fabricate an ultra high performance machine  are the
STARS that shine on the rest of us
and  SHOW US THE  WAY.       'May the force be with you'

JC