Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] turbo question

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 19:47:34 +0100

--------------191E4701731E965AF9DF623F

Is the regulator boost compensating?
9 psi is way to much for the CVs ,too much for any bike carb actually.
How are You pressurizing the carbs, both the bowls an the diaphrams?
What turbo are You running and at what boost level?
No ,turbo charging will not make any carb run rich . It will push the
fuel backways and run lean if not compensated for from "the other side".

Christer