Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] t-2 turbo Buell

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:57:20 est

Doug,
   Just got back from vacation today,....sorry for the delay.
  Now you are seeing the problem with jetting a stock cv carb.  The jet
needle well spacer is too small to flow enough fuel for max boost.  The
needle  is wrong too.  Install a slide stop and you will see what i mean.
 If you get the main jet size correct for best response it will be too
lean on top and a bigger main won't help because of the needle jet
spacer.
  Send me a stock needle and  I will  do the mod that worked for me.
Send me your last dyno test too, along with boost specs.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/