Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] Fastest Bike on the Planet?

Astorga, Diego (diega@eastman.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:20:16 -0400

Hi Dudes!:

Talkin' about fast bikes...

Does anybody know  Ted McIntyre?...
I'm reading a magazine from spain named "CAFE RACER", there is a note about
this guy, exactly, about his bike...
It's a bike built by Christian Travert (This guy made some works for MH
Billet Custom Design), and the power source is a turbine. The turbine (from
a Helicopter) is a Allison 250 C18. All the system generate 317 bHp, 59 mKg,
54000 rpm (!), with a virtual max. speed of 420 Km/h.... the times?...
200mph@5.4 seg.
If somebody knows something else about this, or wants some scanned pics from
this magazine, please let me know!...
Well, I think that's all...

Regards...

Diego