Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] Fastest Bike on the Planet?

NOVA Digital Services (Info@NOVADS.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:34:36 -0400

Congrats on the record. Life must move pretty fast above 200??

This may interest most everyone on the list.

I know it's not a "turbo bike" but I also KNOW anyone who's interested in
fast bikes will like this. 1350 HP >> 550 LBS >>225MPH in the 1/4. GASP!!
After getting to this site hit "continue" ,at the bottom of the page, 3 or 4
times for a nice listing of additional specs and details.

 http://www.canosoarus.com/09JetBike/JetBike01.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-turbobike@natvideo.com
[mailto:owner-turbobike@natvideo.com]On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 12:12 PM
To: >Turbo list
Subject: [turbobike] Fastest Production Bike on the Planet?

Hi everyone just got home from Bonneville and I took home the production
 class record of 201.7 mph.
 The speed is a two pass average. The traction on the salt was not so good
 and it was hard to keep the bike above 200 mph without braking traction the
 max speed I had was 210 mph but I couldn't hold it through the traps.

 Turbo Rick