Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Prostar Indy

K W (kw_46@hotmail.com)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:53:10 PDT

Indy sounded great....I was wondering who is going to the Web-Cam National
open (Prostar West Coast Series) in Salt Lake City this weekend?  I'm really
looking foward to it, even though I'm just running in street et.  I hope
some of the National series guys come out because we have a great new (well
2yr old) track.  This is the last west coast Prostar race of the year with
double pts. because of the AMA cancelling Las Vegas.  So it should be a
great show!  Hope to see you all there..
KW
'92 ZX-7 (still non-turbo..lol)