Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] oil pump fittings@stuff

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:04:58 edt

 I've been using just  oil lines into and from the turbo with a check
valve on the feed side only,...the Shurflo is high mounted with a manual
switch,....no smoking problems,...the pump evacuates so fast not much oil
remains in the drain line it seems.  The feed line needed the check
valve,....on the H.D.  the oil tank is higher than the turbo,....it did
fill up with oil before I got it right.  I'm using plastic fittings,...so
far so good.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/