Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Re: (turbobike) Water cooling GSXR oil system

Andy Freeman (andyf@deakin.edu.au)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:32:23 +1000

Maybe you could try the NOS bike kit fuel pump?
Nice and small, 4psi pressure and pretty low current drain.
I would expect that it will "push" water ok.

Andy.

At 08:09 PM 6/21/99 , Graham Maunders wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> I have a strange request. I am turbocharging my GSXR1100 and using the
> space where my original oil cooler was to house a large air to air
> intercooler.
> My intention is to use two laminar flow water to oil coolers and create a
> small
> water circuit with an air to water cooler and expansion tank mounted under
> the engine. However, I am having a tough time finding a small electric water
> pump. Anybody have any ideas. Your help would be appreciated.
>
> Best Regards
> Graham Maunders

          _  .      Andy "Froggy" Freeman
       ,~' |_|\     Owner of www.dragrace.com.au
    ,-'        \    Web:      http://www.dragrace.com.au
   (  Australia \   E-Mail:          andyf@deakin.edu.au
    \    __     /   Phone:                  03 5227 1345
     \,~`  ~\*_/    Mobile:                 0412 265 038
              v     Fax:                    03 5227 2437