Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Re: (turbobike) Water cooling GSXR oil system

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:21:52 +0200

--------------295DEAFC8A9C1CCEFBEE03FF

Hello Graham, all
Im using a electric Johnson circulating pump to circulate the water
through My new intercooler and water radiator.
As promised earlier I have tried to find one for You but My source
seems to have dried up. However they are availible through
"think automotive" in the UK the cost is about 100.00.
The pump draws 2 amps and flows 750 litres per hour.
Im sorry that I havent got back to You sooner but I lost
Your address (and everything else) a while back when I had a
misshap with the computer.
Think automotive have a web site (not showing the pump)
where You can order a catalog.
www.thinkauto.co.uk/

Best regards / Christer