Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] RB racing???

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:09:46 edt

Not for nothin Trevor,...I have no problem with ZX-6's  up to   150
mph,.....it must be the 110 ft lbs of torque ,....my motor has never
leaked either.   You are right about the price tho,....
   In any case fun is fun,....no matter the ride !

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/

PS:  If you don't believe me stop by with some extra cash and the ZX-6 r