Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] pumping oil through the turbo

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:30:12 -0400

George,
    I'd like to follow up on Tim's comments, which I agree on fully, and I
bored at work today.  I added a pressure regulator in the oil feed line to my
turbo, my bike puts out over 70psi oil pressure, the turbo doesn't want to
see much more than 40 (I'm using an old T-2, newer turbos may be better).
Tried various restrictor ideas, like a slug with a small hole in it, but went
to a dead head type regulator because the hole I needed was so small I felt
it would get plugged.

-Dave.