Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] custom turbo

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:57:31 edt

Dave,
    You're right on,...checked it same way,....I'm going to try a
check-valve in the feed line,..  will  probably have to experiment with
spring pressure in the valve,....I'll keep everyone posted on results.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/
*********