Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] custom turbo

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:47:00 edt

Gary,
   The pump is a 'Shurflo'    distributed by Westech  (512-847-8918)
used by NASCAR for circulating rear-end lube,..among other tough jobs.
   The problem of oiling at idle is mostly because the dynamic oil seals
in the turbo require a certain rotation speed of the shaft to be
effective ,...and depending on turbine A/R   it could be spinning too
slow.  I think the 'stagger-gap' sealing rings sold by Turboentics  help
considerably.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/