Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Fw: BOUNCE turbobike@natvideo.com: Non-member submission from ["Heavy" <heavy@adelphia.net>]

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:50:36 edt

Abe,
   Even out of production pistons can be custom made relatively
cheaply,....you just need specs,...some patience,...and  about  $150 ea

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/