Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] carburation vs fuel injection

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:29:36 +0200

Yes Iīm enjoying this to, but iīm a bit frustrated to see that You
wont accept the facts...hehe
Why didnīt You answer to all my statements in the last mail?
I was talking about modern days bike carbs ,besides fuel injection
has been around equally long.
Well I think I have proven My point over and over again, thereīs not
much more I can do about it...
Not all EFIīs can be adjusted individually.
I just knew You would mention Terry Kizers bike!
But is his bike also a GSXR 1127 with the same turbo setup,
just with EFI instead ? No it aint , You cant compare
apples and peerīs ,now can You?
Please explain to Me  why it is that an EFI will make more power
than a carb setup that works right!
Well I already now the answer to that ,IT WONT.

regards / Christer