Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Resend ZX-11 bigger turbo calcs

Rick (gsxr1100@ptw.com)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:31:48 -0700

Your calculations look very close it would be a waist of time to put that
turbo
on the bike.
Diego what you should do is find someone that wants to turbo a 600cc or
750cc bike and sell it to him it's a fine turbo for that size motor

I think the tubro GPZ only made 95 HP

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
Southern California Timing Association 1998 Fastest Bike of the year
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com