Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-11 turbocharged!

Bryan Goodwin (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:31:11 -0500

You could piece the system together yourself. Get a header from Mr. Turbo and
buy a rebuilt turbo that will fit your application. The rest of the necessary
components are readily available (for the most part). Actually, the Aerodyne
turbo will make installation much easier but it is an expensive turbo ($1500).
With that turbo, you will not need to plumb any oil lines to or from the engine,
nor will you need a wastegate. In addition, the response of the Aerodyne is very
good. The Mr. Turbo header will not readily fit the Aerodyne, but that could be
easily fixed. If you are interested in pursuin this route, email me and I'll try
to help work out the details.