Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] 600

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 09:00:11 -0500

--------------DF1909AE1F3D3B97D8705818

Jerry,
I'm about a third of the way through turbo-ing my CBR600F3.  Using a
garret T2, custom 1/8" head gasket to drop compression- I want to use
pump gas.  I let everyone know my progress.  I have the head gasket
installed, now I'm taking bids from a couple people on extending the
timing chain.  Airbox is almost done.

later,
    Dave.