Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Fwd: Re: [turbobike] RB Racing...

Roger Anderson (Dodge1979@webtv.net)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:55:07 -0600 (CST)

--WebTV-Mail-670441939-1611

Yeah, I've had a little contact with them-tried to buy one of their
"priority breather valves" and they wouldn't even consider it. If I
wanted one, I needed to shell out 7 grand for the whole kit. Sounded
like they (Rob?) really thought things out with staged injection and
some really nice looking tbs , software etc. but...$$$$$.  They didn't
seem to think much of the aerodyne turbo either. Claimed it wouldn't
make enough hp or something.

Anybody know if Aerodyne ever made the larger compressor?

How bout a priority breather valve?

happy NY all,
roger

--WebTV-Mail-670441939-1611