Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] 600

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:06:05 +0100

--------------05796E68DBC8D0139897869F

Hi Jerry
Have a look at  http://www.americanturbo.com/
they have kits for the 96up GSXR750 , maybe that kit
could be used on the 600 as well. I know for a fact
that those systems work very well as there are plenty of them
here in Sweden.
Yes You have to use a smaller turbo on a 600 than on a 1100
but I donīt think that you should run less boost as the smaller
engine will give much less power than the bigger engine at the same
boost level. If You are building Your own system ,have a look
at schwitzer they make some very efficient turbos that could be used
on 750 at least.

Good luck / Christer

Jerry skrev:

>  Hi, Anybody put a turbo on a 600 or 750, I know in the hunt for power
> you might as welluse a 1100, but I though it all might be a matter of
> scale so I could use a smaller unitwith less boost. Any ideas. Jerry

--------------05796E68DBC8D0139897869F

Hi Jerry
Have a look at  http://www.americanturbo.com/
they have kits for the 96up GSXR750 , maybe that kit
could be used on the 600 as well. I know for a fact
that those systems work very well as there are plenty of them
here in Sweden.
Yes You have to use a smaller turbo on a 600 than on a 1100
but I don´t think that you should run less boost as the smaller