Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] New project CBR600 F3 turbo

Re: [turbobike] New project CBR600 F3 turbo

Steve Leonard (sleonard@buffnet.net)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:48:40 -0500

Dave,
    I turbocharged a 95 F3. It was for a Formula SAE car.  We used an model
93A Aerodyne turbo, MoTeC M4 Pro sequential fuel management system. Our
rules called for a restictor in the intake (ala NasCar) to keep HP down,
with the restrictor we made 98hp at the countershaft.  With it unrestricted,
a 8lb spring in the Aerocharger, 116 octane VP we made 153@11750. ( the
clutch set-up we had wouldn't hold anymore boost). I can be more specific,
let me know...........

Steve Leonard