Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] n20

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:03:15 PST

I'm running a '84 GPZ turbo, a tweeked turbo and an intercooler... 'course,
I haven't had it running for about 5 months!    Trying
to get all the pieces back together along with my other projects..

-d

I do have a progressive fuel regulator, I guess I didn't realize that
it was a 1:1 regulator.. Makes a lot more sense now.  I will have to watch
total available fuel volume.