Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

[turbobike] N20 plumbing on pressure side of intake?

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:54:48 PST

Anyone want to give me any pointers on adding N20 on the post-turbo
side of the intake system?  I'm EFI, probably pushing 43psi of fuel at 20
psi off boost, but it seems to me that pushing 43 psi of fuel into 20 psi of
air - I'm going to be radically decreasing my fuel flow..
Needless to say, I don't want to go lean!

As N20 occurs at WOT, do I just tune it for high boost situations only?  -
Allow it to run rich at low RPM?

-d