Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:35:13 -0500

Christer,
    Sounds like it works well !     I have heard of using fuel injectors
in the exhaust to do
the same thing.
   All those turbos you mention can work well if sized correctly,...I
think here in the US
most of the kits are built using Rayjay, Garrett, and some Aerodyne.
Personally
after using a kit and gaining experience,...a custom setup is most
rewarding.
  BTW  the  Harley top fuel record is now  in the 6.5 second area,...I
don't know about
turbos,...but the late Elmer Trett,...my idol,  went  6.19  I believe
with his 4 cyl  ???
  Does anybody have first hand experience with the new ball-bearing
turbos, aside
from Aerodyne ?      Hard to imagine any better response than my
T-2,...I'm really
happy.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
website:   www.jcperformance.com