Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Magna-charger

J. Allan (beak@seaside.net)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:56:04 -0800

Hello;
  I know they made a blower kit for a Gold Wing in the early 80s (I think), you'd
think a "V" engine like the Magna would be a natural for a blower. BTW there aint
nothing wrong with 150 RWHP :-)
 Joe the 750 Guy
   Vancouver Island
   Canada
   My old site, bike pics
   http://www.cvvm.com/motorcycles/index.htm
   My new site, under construction still, lots more pics thou..
   http://www.lightshow.bc.ca/the750guy/MainHome.htm