Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Magna-charger

V65MagnaRider@aol.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:17:15 EST

In a message dated 11/22/99 4:49:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shammar@nsk-corp.com writes:

> I didn't know they offered 'em for
>  Magnas (although the name seems to fit).  I would suggest however that you
>  decide what you really want before embarking (blower or turbo).  It's a
long
>  road and you want to have a clear destination from the start (as much as
>  possible anyway).

 I know where I want to go.  :-)    I'm hitting 150 RWHP at this point with
nitrous, not major horsepower by some standards, but I tour, commute and
generally use the Magna as a daily rider.  I really want the supercharger. :-)
In a message dated 11/22/99 6:10:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, NDS@WDN.com
writes:

> http://website.lineone.net/~peterbroad/magna.htm

 Thanks.  :-)
 And on another note: Anyone ever put a turbo on a V4?  Am I opening up a
major plumbing headache if I decide to do this?

  Ozzie