Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb Question

Bryan (bgoodwin@iquest.net)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:21:56 -0500

50% of 1000cc doesn't seem like much. Have you ever seen a 1L container
before? 1L is equal to 1.1 qt if I am not mistaken. That's makes 1L roughly
35 oz. or so. Half of that would make your plenum not much larger than a
tallboy beercan.

When I say a large plenum, I'm talking a box big enough to envelope an
entire rack of carburetors plus have open space. When you figure all the
gaps and other spaces around the carbs, I'm thinking an airbox of ,say, 4
to 6 liters.

bgoodwin@iquest.net
FZR1000 turbo EFI
(aka The Money Pit)