Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Fw: Help set-up turbo bike

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:34:20 -0500

Tim,
   Can you expand a little on the multi-stage boost set-up ?   Parts,
config,  etc ??
Sounds very nasty !

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
website:   www.jcperformance.com
*****

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:57:21 -0600 "Tim Meenan" <tmeenan@flash.net>
writes:
> I have a GSXR 1188 Turbo. I run a 120 main jet out of a super E carb
> with
> stock ignition.  I recommend getting a fuel pump.You need it to keep
> the
> bowl full. At high boost you will use fuel faster than gravity will
> feed the
> carb. If your motor goes lean for any reason, you can really mess it
> up. I
> run C16 fuel in mine and have a multistage boost switch set at 8,17
> and 25
> lbs boost. You should expect to see about 190hp at 8lbs boost, 240
> at 17 and
> don't know what my top stage does.
***