Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-12 and -6R

Jeffrey K. Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:02:42 -0500

tbone,
         Sorry about the common language barrier !
  Leave it to me to screw up a compliment.  ):    I never implied the
ZX-12 wasn't impressive,
I guess the  factory engineers have had enough time and money to produce
impressive,.....
the 9 second 600 even more so,....   what I was TRYING  to do was praise
the people that
work at it and double and triple what the factory gave them,.....without
the super-computers
and mega budgets,....sorry you took offense to the comment,.....what I've
done or not done
had nothing to do with it, really,......relax a little,....no offense
intended
   Guess I'm just getting old and unclear,.....I'll  dispense with the
prose from here on,....
but   PLEASE    holster that thing !!!
    Now that I think about it,...I  was trying to make YOU feel better
about spending all
that time and money on projects,...instead of buying a showroom model.
 Duh  whahappend ?

mea culpa,  still looking for the light !

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06 Bicycle Path   Pt Jeff Sta  NY  11776   USA
techline: 631-928-9863    Fax:  631 928-6679
website:   www.jcperformance.com     (no shineing lites here,.....they've
burnt out)