Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] ZX-12 and -6R

shammar@nsk-corp.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:45:02 -0500

Then again, those seconds don't come easily!!!  As you know, you really can't
compare 8 and 9 second street bikes - they're in totally different leagues
(unless it's 9.01 and 8.99 or something).  You should feel really good about a
mid-8 second bike - you had to make at least 100 Hp more than the ZX-12, and
then figure out how to use it.

Trevor Altman <tbone@blueridge.net> on 11/09/99 09:42:31 PM