Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Compression Ratio

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:31:14 est

Abe,
   The coatings are extremely thin and do not require any changes in
clearances.  Some people do coat sleeves,  I have not.  I don't know if
Wiseco does it,....I do know they set clearances on the loose side of
specs to avoid warrantee problems from improper run-in.  The moly skirt
coat is less .00003"
thick for instance.
  We can do it for you with 24 hr turnaround.

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/