Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] I need some small turbo plumbings... DARN IT...

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:58:46 PDT

I've done that for most of the plumbing.  At the intercooler there's
a 1/8 in diameter difference (the cooler dia is 1/8 in larger).
It's too tight to use mandrel bends.

I may end up relocating the inlet/outlet on the intercooler to
straighten up the plumbing.  If I do so, I'll also use a 1.5 in
inlet outlet.  Gotta go talk to the welder first.

-d