Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] I need some small turbo plumbings... DARN IT...

Jeff Churchill (jcperformance@juno.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:30:33 edt

I know its crude,....but radiator hose works for quite a while,...and its
cheap !

Jeff Churchill

J.C. Performance    617-06  Bicycle Path   Port Jefferson Station   NY
11776    USA
tech:  516-928-6679  or  516-928-9863
website:     http://www.jcperformance.com/