Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] I need some small turbo plumbings... DARN IT...

darin ginther (d_ginther@hotmail.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:33:44 PDT

I dunno about the alloy, but I know a guy that's done some very
good TIG work for me.  I've got all the plumbing mandrel bent
from a header shop - it's the darn silicon hose that's giving me
fits.

Perhaps I'm going to have to do a little intercooler modification
so I can just use straight lengths.. just more time...  I wanna
ride!

-d